March 6, 2011

So much to do and say.

{Photo from here}
I feel like there are so many things I'd like to write about here... life with baby, breastfeeding, coping with baby's sleep issues, trying to embrace winter while looking forward to spring, crafts, art... not to mention get our birth story written down. But there always seem to be precisely a million things pulling me in all directions when Noah is finally asleep.

One of those things is mindlessly scrolling through my facebook feed. It seems so dumb, but it takes so much of my time. I could honestly care less about most of it, but it's like a compulsion at this point. So I think I'll let go of it for lent, then cut back pretty heavily afterward. More on lent to come when I have a chance, (probably after it's over!).

Now I'm off to clean the kitchen a bit in the last feeble minutes of Noah's latest nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment