March 6, 2011

The Big 25.

{Noah having fun with wrapping paper}

The Friday before last, I turned 25. I know, a quarter of a century! I decided to throw myself a little get together at our place and invited all of the wonderful friends we've made since moving to Columbus. I must say it is pretty amazing to me that we just showed up here a year and a half ago, and already we've got enough people we love to fill a house. The Lord is good. That's all I can say about that.

I made a bunch of carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, covered our work tables with kraft paper and put out some crayons. The kids at the party loved it...

I bought myself a birthday shirt and found the red pencil skirt while thrifting. It fits like a glove.
{Evey, Auggie and Noah looking cute}

{Olive, Aaron and Noah}


No comments:

Post a Comment