March 14, 2011

Half and half prints.

I was invited by a friend of mine to submit a poster design for Pinch Flat Columbus, an art show celebrating biking in our city. I submitted my entry last week and got the go ahead to get it printed for the event this morning!

I'm going to have it printed by Half and Half, a screen printing company. After looking at their website, I headed over to their etsy shop, where Rudy and I decided to buy the print below for our kitchen. I mean $15, come on! I also really like the poster above but don't have a place for it in our house right now.
I'll share my poster with you once it goes up at the show in May. Since I'll only be selling 30 prints at Pinch Flat and having 100 printed, I'll be selling them on Octopus Cap's etsy page once the show is over.

I can't wait to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment