September 23, 2009

Oh sofa, when will I sit on you?

{The sofa from Macy's that I decided on}

So Rudy and I have been living in our new place for just about eight weeks now with no living room furniture. I repeat, NO LIVING ROOM FURNITURE. My wonderful grandparents offered to buy us a sofa, seeing as we arrived to Columbus sans seating. Because I ordered the sofa in a different color than they had in stock, I was told that I would wait four weeks to get it in. Turns out that seven is the new four. Seven weeks I have been waiting. Someday my sofa will come. Won't it?

Here are some other options I considered:
An Ikea Kramfors Sofa as seen in this lovely home.
{The Kramfors alone}


I also really liked Crate and Barrel's Petrie sofa, but at more than double the price and the same aesthetics, I went for the Corona sofa in Stone.


1 comment:

  1. oh it's so beautiful! I can't wait to see it in real life!

    ReplyDelete