October 26, 2009

Sierra's crafting corner.

{a coffee table Sierra made out of a suitcase and some legs}

Sierra is one of my very favorite people. I was lucky enough to be her roomie for a couple of years, and now that we are separated by most of the United States, I miss her lots!

She has been doing some pretty cute things in her current residence in Portland, Oregon , and I thought I'd share some of them here! Hopefully this is just the first of many.
She says: "This is an old piece of luggage I found at Value Village. I like to think it was a trunk used by a magician but who knows. It would double as coffee table/game storage. I simply bought 4 table legs with pre-installed hanger bolts and 4 quick mount surface plates. Just screw in plates into the luggage and screw the legs into the plates. I found that once I filled the luggage with the weight of the games it was much more stable. It also smells really bad so its stuffed with dryer sheets. Oh well. It's a price I'm willing to pay."

No comments:

Post a Comment