December 1, 2010

What perfect weather.

Image source

I haven't gotten much sleep the past couple of days. Noah was on a great schedule last week, sleeping three to four hour chunks at night. But all of that has been forgotten and I'm waking up every hour and a half. Instead of grumbling I'm trying to be positive. It's too sad to think of what it would be like without my babykins, so if he comes with sleeplessness, then so be it.

Anywho, I was woken up this morning by baby and sat up bleary eyed to nurse him. Rudy heard me cooing to Noah and came upstairs and opened the blinds. It was snowing! How exciting for the first snow to be on the first day of December.

We're getting out of here for three weeks and going back home to San Diego for most of this month. I'm glad we'll get this little taste of real winter, and then get to go vacation in the warmth I'm so used to.

Happy December indeed.

1 comment: