December 24, 2009

Wishing you a beautiful Christmas.

While I know that these photos are not "Christmas-y" in the traditional sense, they give me such a cozy good feeling when I look at them. And that my friend is very fitting for this holiday.

They are from the free online magazine Lonny.
Rudy and I just got home from a wonderful Christmas Eve service at our church. While we were singing, I couldn't help but be overwhelmed by the feeling that we are exactly where we need to be, and have been led here by God...to Columbus, to this church, to my job and to our home.

So even though there are presents under the tree and we'll be spending tomorrow with family, I want to remember now what Christmas is all about. I'm so thankful for Christ and His love and many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment