June 14, 2009

I'm going to miss you old friend...

I was on craigslist looking for apartments in Columbus and I decided to see if our apartment in Vista was on the San Diego site... and it was... and it kinda broke my heart. It was Rudy and my first place ever together. And it was just so perfect and full of character and we made it ours. Thinking of someone else living there makes me a little sick to my stomach at the moment.

I know that we are moving on many wonderful times. I just didn't realize it would be this hard to let go. I can't help but think that I will never walk Gatsby down that wonderful street ever again.

Little artist's loft, you will be dearly missed.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Chelsea I agree about this place. It was a special gift for yours and Rudy's beginning and has a lot of fond memories for me too, like C's surprise birthday party and going to "rescue" Jay from his daily dilemna when he was left alone. I love him and miss him very much too!

    ReplyDelete