August 29, 2010

Baby Shower!

I have been a very bad blogger lately! But I have so much to share! The baby's nursery is coming along, and I've been doing some crafts here and there, so hopefully I'll get some more pictures and inspiration up this week.

Anyhow, here are some pictures from my wonderful baby shower that my amazing friends threw for me.

{Shannon, Rachel and Karen}
{Jessica, me and Jaymie}
We made origami cranes for a mobile in the baby's room, ate dumplings and visited. It was a perfect afternoon.
{Aunt Susie and Grandma Tissy making cranes}

{Rachel and Becky}
{Susie, Tissy and I}

I can't thank everyone enough for all of the love and support that you've shown me. This has definitely been one of the best years of my life, and that is because of all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment