June 29, 2010

Blabla dolls (and impulse purchasing).

Hello Blog-o-sphere. I've had a long day, but a good day. Work this morning and an appointment with our Midwife, Kathy, this evening. Everything with mama and baby P are looking great. I can't believe how fast all of this is going. It feels like our little man will be here in no time.

I just happened upon Blabla Kids' website, and am in love with their knit dolls. Ever since I found out I was pregnant, I have wanted a sock monkey sort of doll for my little one to be. I found this perfect guy in Blabla's selection of their classic dolls, and I couldn't be more in love! So I decided, after much going back and forth, to go ahead and get him.

Is it considered an impulse buy if you have known you wanted one for six months? I'm going to go ahead and say no :)

No comments:

Post a Comment