April 8, 2010

Oh! Hi baby!

Dear Readers,

I've got some exciting news! Many of you already know this, but some of you don't... Rudy and I are expecting a baby! We found out in early January, and couldn't be more excited. I started a pregnancy journal, but haven't done a very good job of keeping up with it. Only three entries and two drawings have been made in all of these 17 weeks. We get to find out if it's a boy or a girl in just three weeks! I thought I would share one of my notes to our baby and a new drawing doodle.


You have been making me very sleepy baby. When I'm home from work, all I want to do is sit on the couch. Needless to say, nothing's been getting done around the house except for what Rudy has the time to do. He's been so busy with school.

We are at 11 weeks now! Just one more to go and we're through the hardest part for you! I decided weeks ago to stop worrying about if you would make it. I know that God has it all worked out. Since the beginning of time it has been! We have our appointment with Kathy, our midwife, on Thursday night. It has been rescheduled three times because of all the snow! Hopefully we'll be able to see her, and hear your little heart beating. I don't think there will be a more beautiful sound in the world.

Love your mama 2/16/2010

*Belly pictures and more to come*




1 comment: