November 11, 2009

Gocco!

It's about that time to dive into my crazy Christmas card making of the season and I've been looking for some different ways to do this. For the past two years I've been making them by hand with cut paper, (which takes a very l o n g time to do as you might guess). I love the idea of printing my own design on a Gocco printer! Too bad they have been discontinued and seem hard to come by.

Save Gocco is by far the best resource for everything Gocco, with resources, pictures and instructions.

We heart gocco was an exhibit at The Wurst Gallery in Portland, Oregon, and the link has some great examples of art printed on a gocco.

Here are a couple of examples I liked as well:
{Sugar Loop}
I love this one as inspiration for a holiday card.

2 comments:

  1. Chelsea, The Sugar Loop reminds me of the Patridge family opening theme. Nice though.
    Steve-z

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can come over and use my letterpress when it's finished. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete