July 15, 2009

The Green Room

Today I am going with my new landlord to Lowe's to pick out paint colors for our house. Here are some more inspiring rooms in green, (and another gray for good measure).

I love the olive green in this room, but I think it may be a bit dark for our house. I love the idea of a softer green with rich olive accents.
This sort of robin's egg blue is what I'm thinking for our dining/sitting area. You would be able to see this color from the gray living room. I think the two would go nicely together.
This green might go well in our 3rd bedroom, used as an office/guest room. Wouldn't this color go great with a really dramatic olive green headboard?
All pictures are from Design*Sponge sneak peeks.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! i do like the green color one especially. And the picture designs are cool of each of the rooms set up. Did you notice the Joshua Tree on the wall in the first photo? Nice accent.

    ReplyDelete